3-star rated, our typical Ile de Ré villa was built in the 80’s and renovated in 2009.
Located at the far end of the island which makes its uniqueness and charm, the house is in a safe, peaceful and enjoyable environment.
White fine sandy beaches among the most beautiful on the island, the natural reserve and the golf course are within walking distance.
This 1.300 ft² (120 m²) single-level home is ideal for families with children. It consists of:
- a spacious bright living-room of 345 ft² (32 m²) with fireplace, a dining room and a open-plan kitchen;
- a large open lounge of 200 ft² (18 m²) overlooking both north and south garden. If necessary, a blackout curtain between the 2 rooms can be set up to make an extra bedroom using the sofa bed;
- 4 comfortable rooms with storage cabinet (110, 100, 90 ft² / 10, 9, 8, 8 m²);
- 2 terraces, south and north facing, with parasol and garden furniture;
- a 175 ft² (16 m²) laundry room equipped with a back-from-beach shower (hot&cold water);
- 1 bathroom with bathtub, 2 washbasins and mirrors;
- 1 shower room with roll-in shower, washbasin and mirror;
- 2 separate WCs.
A 23.700 ft² fenced garden offers tree-shaded areas, sunny spots and some flower beds.
For sunny days, guests will enjoy the picnic table under the shade, the barbecue, the garden furniture and the sun chairs provided.
Our rental house
|Distance to the beach||0.25 mi/450 m|
|Distance to the golf course||0.10 mi/200 m|
|Distance to shops||1.50 mi/2,5 km|
6 route de la vigne à madame,17880 LES PORTES-EN-RÉ, FRANCE
Surface area 1.300 ft²
Fenced garden with trees 23.700 ft²
Private parking space
Suitable for up to 8 people
2 separate WCs
Bedroom 1 : 100 ft² / 9 m²
1 double bed
Bedroom 2 : 90 ft² / 8 m²
1 double bed
Bedroom 3 : 90 ft² / 8 m²
1 small double bed
Bedroom 4 : 110 ft² / 10 m²
2 single beds
Kitchen / dining room
Fridge / freezer
Dishes & utensils for 12
Induction cooktop 3 fires
Fenced garden with trees
Weber barbecue grill
Parasol and sun chairs
Services and house rules
- Household linen NOT provided. Linen hire available in the village at the launderette “Le Lavoir du Moulin” and on other website: (loclinge.com, linge-iledere.com, etc.).
All beds are equipped with under sheet, pillow, bolster, blanket or duvet and a bedspread.
- Cleaning : guests are in charge of cleaning. A cleaning service is available at the end of the stay for an additionnal fee of 125€ if preffered.
- Pets are allowed only after owner’s approval.
- Smoking isn’t allowed inside the house.
17880 LES PORTES-EN-RÉ